Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Nokia E61's Keyboard

The E61's keyboard is a masterpiece and I do know many will agree with me. Hmmm I was rather astonished when I came across this article which terms it as a lousy keyboard... Hmmm and also furthur says that the treo 650's keyboard is better...
Its an old article though, but just cought my eye...



Well I would say that the Keyboard of this phone is one of the best and is not at all lousy, but has a very firm and solid feel. What do you say?? How many of you agree with me??


Some pics of the beautiful masterpiece. I googled and got 'em:




UPDATE: Alfa989 was kind enough to share his E61's pics on Flickr. You can find them here.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/alfa989/526015492/

1 comment:

Al said...

I would definitely say that the E61's keypad IS a masterpiece. I type my blog's articles in it lately, from wherever I am, and it's wonderful...

P.S: I've got some E61's keyboard pics in my flickr... Some of them look quite nice... :)
(http://www.flickr.com/photos/alfa989/)