Monday, June 04, 2007

Too much to HaNdLe!!

Well hi everybody. I am Ajit from Chennai, India. My Passion for gadgets got me gain many friends at almost every place I go. I have been into computers, gadgets, electronic circuits, software programming, hardware tweaking and benchmarking. I also had passion for the Linux OS. Then last year the Symbian Series 60 OS was a new platform for me to learn in terms of developement... Then days went by, I had to start working which made me change to this beautiful E61 from the 6260 although I wasnt happy initially as I was aspiring for the N80. Later blogs like the www.e-series.org made me really interested in the device and I kept hunting new tricks for the phone from then on. Now I am a proud owner of the E61!!

These blogs really inspired me to start my own blog dedicated to the E61. I am finding it hard to manage posting as I am new to this and I find very less time for blogging. I always take enough pics to post on the blog but since I am at work most of the time I am not able to blog frequently. However I have lots and lots to share with you all. Right from the way I listen to music, GPS in India, Music from E61 in my Car...etc. I was really overwhelmed by the support I recieved from Ed of www.e-series.org... Thanks Ed! I also would like to thank all the visitors of my blog and I will try my best to keep up my job. You all have encouraged me a lot, otherwise this blog would have been a single post blog! Anyway, I hope that I would be seeing many more visitors in the future.... in other words many more well wishers of this blog :-)....

2 comments:

Roger said...

I took a slightly different route to my E61. I went from a 6682 (my wife has it now) to an N80 and then to my current E61. I did like the N80 but it was too thick. It was also hard to use as a keyboard. Now having a full keyboard, I will not go back. Looking at getting an E61i because I do miss the camera and my thumb hurts sometimes.

Ajit said...

gr8 decision to go for the E61i... I dint find much difference, except for its thin and has added software enhancements. I personally like the joystick more. But anyway a good phone, you will not regret buying!