Friday, June 08, 2007

Symbian Freak giving away Nokia N73ME, Nokia N70 and Nokia BH-203

Hey all you mobile photographers... note this...

Symbian-freak has this cool contest...

"Priceless Moments captured with your Phone"

And the prize winners can be anyone WORLDWIDE.... so hurry up and remember to stick to the rules :-)

All the best and remember the competition is only for pics taken on mobile phones and each person can post only one pic.... There are several other simple rules, make sure you follow 'em.

All the best Everybody!!

Here is the URL:

http://www.symbian-freak.com/news/007/06/symbian_freak_giving_away_n73me_n70_bh203.htm

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn! I don't have a cameraphone, but do you think that if I take the pic with my digital camera, adjust the canvas size and resolution, and finally modify the EXIF data... Would it look like a pic taken with a phone? :-D

Ajit said...

hmmm...well....huh... Ask the Symbina Freak team! :-) Luckyly I have a E61i also, so I will try with that!!